Thank you for visiting the Tropical Curry and Grill (TCG) sites (hereafter will be referred to as “website”). This website intended to make it simpler and more proficient for people and organizations to get data from and, in specific conditions, to collaborate with TCG. TCG perceives the significance of protecting the visitor’s security and has taken measures to secure the client’s protection while visiting this site.
Who we are and What we do
TCG Privacy Statement
We respect your privacy. TCG won’t gather individual data about you while visiting our sites, except if you decide to give us your information. Exclusions to this policy are when such data is required for law authorization examinations or on account organizers, or other people who may attempt to perform mischief to TCG’s systems. TCG won’t retain “cookies” aside from what is necessary to run the system. TCG may document webserver action logs or related details at our prudence for an uncertain period to be utilized to examine web page usage and to help in our endeavors to improve all parts of our websites. TCG will hold electronic mail communications sufficiently long to permit us to respond well.
If you submit individual data and solicitations utilizing this site, then your data will be exploited distinctly by TCG or its affiliates and just
- In the accumulation of information for usage by the TCG and its subsidiaries; or
- To give you data or materials about TCG or New York State or to convey prizes and is not shared with some other association.
Where suitable, TCG may include ancillary terms and conditions and security for certain intuitive occasions or programs. In such circumstances, access to the additional terms and conditions will be available. Data automatically collected while visiting our website.
During your visit, TCG automatically collects and stores the following information about:
- User hostname: The hostname or IP address of the client on a state agency website
- HTTP header – “user-agent” and “referrer”: The user information includes the type of browser, its version, and the operating system on which the browser is running. The referrer specifies where the user accessed the current web page.
- System date: The date and time of the user’s desire.
- Full request: It’s the request made by the user.
- Status: The server returned to the user.
- Content-length: Based on any document sent to the user.
- Universal Resource Identifier: The location of a resource on the server.
- Protocol: The transport protocol and the version used.
The data gathered naturally utilized to improve this website’s content and to enable TCG to see how clients are connecting with the site. The data accumulated for statistical analysis, to figure out what data is of most and least enthusiasm to our clients, and to improve the utility of the material accessible on the site. The data not combined for commercial marketing purposes TCG as well isn’t approved to sell the information. In any case, reveal the data gathered from the site for business advertising purposes.
Personal information such as name, address, email, phone, gender, and age of children under 18 are collected directly provided by you.
How will we use your information about you?
Our role in gathering your information is to furnish you with the administrations, products, offers, and data you have mentioned, as well as those which we accept, will streamline your utilization of the website. We may utilize your information for the accompanying purposes:
- To give the support your demand and related after-sales services;
- To identify you by email address and postal code, and reach you occasionally with I LOVE NY the travel industry and advertising updates;
- To give customized, directed, or area based substance, administrations, and marketing from us (subject to the significant advertising permissions);
- To investigate, including statistical surveying, statistical research on campaign viability and site traffic to help us in improving the services we give to you and tailor the I LOVE NY occasions; and
- Separated and downloaded by NYS ESD and additionally by TCG CRM staff as required for testing for NYS ESD
None of the foregoing information is deemed to constitute personal information. The information that is collected automatically is used to improve this web site’s content and to help TCG understand how users are interacting with the web site. This information is collected for statistical analysis, to determine what information is of most and least interest to our users, and to improve the utility of the material available on the web site. The information is not collected for commercial marketing purposes and TCG is not authorized to sell or otherwise disclose the information collected from the web site for commercial marketing purposes.
Personal information we collect is information provided directly by you. This may include:
- Age of Children Under 18
We may use publicly accessible information to verify information we are provided with and to manage and expand our business.
How we use your information
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services, products, offers and information you have requested and those which we believe will optimize your use of the Site. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the information, or services, offers or support you request and related after-sales services;
- To identify you by email address and postal code, and contact you from time to time with I LOVE NY tourism and marketing updates;
- To provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and marketing from us (subject to the relevant marketing permissions)*;
- To carry out research, including market research, statistical research on campaign effectiveness and site traffic to assist us in improving the services we provide to you and tailor the I LOVE NY events; and
- To keep track of the areas of our Site you visit to enable us to tailor it to better match your interests and/or preferences]. Extracted and downloaded by NYS ESD and or by Simpleview CRM staff as required for testing on behalf of NYS ESD
We will handle your information where we have your consent to do so, which you may withdraw at any time, or in any case where this is vital for:
- The performance of our agreement with you for the arrangement of TCG services or items or to make initial steps only at your request;
- We satisfy our legitimate commitments; or,
- The reasons for the legal interests sought after us or by an outsider.
We make use of your information only when we need it until you have overridden your rights and interests. We consider that we have executed adequate checks and securities to guarantee that your rights and desires are not interrupted without reason.
We may reveal your information to authorize our strategies, to conform to our legitimate commitments, or in light of a legitimate concern for security, public intrigue, or law implementation in any nation where we have entities or subsidiaries. For instance, we may react to a request by a law enforcement agency or administrative or legislative authority. We may as well uncover information regarding actual or proposed prosecution, or to ensure our property, security, people, and variety of rights or interests.
We share your data with NYS TCG staff as dictated by NYS TCG, our CRM staff, our Marketing Automation Specialist staff, our Account Services staff, and outsiders who help convey our items and administrations to you.
A user may opt-out from receiving email communications. The unsubscribe link offers the recipient a chance to opt-out of marketing email communications
A client may quit from getting email correspondence. The clients can even unsubscribe the offer mails to get rid of marketing email communications on their interest.
We make use of technologies such as “cookies” in our site means that a piece of information will get stored by your browser on your PC’s hard drive. These cookies help you to access our website easily. As well, our website’s cookies help in speeding up the navigation resulting in providing customer needed content efficiently. Besides, our cookies help in remembering data that you enter into our website and save your time by not making you re-enter the data each time you visit our website.
However, we need your permission to utilize cookies on the site. Sometimes, we have some exception cases where the cookies are essential for us to give you a better service.
If you don’t want to accept cookies, you can change browser settings for not allowing the cookies. On the other hand, kindly know that you may lose some portion of the functionality of this site.
Collecting Your Email After Completion Of A Transaction
While you visit our site, you may send an email to TCG from which your email address and the contents of your messages bulked up. The data picked up isn’t restricted to text characters and may incorporate audio, video, and graphic information designs remembered from the text. Your email address and the data involved in your message are exploited to react to you, to address issues you recognize, to improve this site, or to advance your message to another State agency for suitable activity.
At your visit to our website, you may complete a transaction, for example, a review, enlistment, or order form. The data, including personal data, volunteered in finishing the transaction is utilized by TCG to perform TCG programs, which incorporate the arrangement of goods, services, and data.
Third-party links and services
This site contains links to outsiders’ sites. We are not liable for the security rehearsals or the content of those sites. In this manner, kindly read cautiously about any security policies given on those connections or sites before agreeing to their terms or utilizing those sites.